Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Will You be my Bridesmaid?


I love recreating wedding illustrations for clients and capturing their special day in a unique way.  A wedding is celebrating a couple committing to spending their lives together, but it's also a party that brings together the most important people of your life! Recently a bride to be reached out to me to create custom "Will You be my Bridesmaid" cards. 
I remember being so honored when my sister asked me to be her Maid of Honor, so I was really excited to help this bride ask her closest girlfriends in such a special way! 

I used watercolor paper cards and illustrated the bride posing with her bestie on the front and on the inside it says, "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" 
Not only is it a cute way to ask, but the picture on the front can be framed as a custom illustration!


How did you ask your closest loved ones to be in your wedding party?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top