Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome!



Welcome to my new blog! Here I will be sharing stories, new projects, inspiration and behind the scenes look at LTC!

To kick it off, I am so excited to share with you that I am moving to Buenos Aires, Argentina! It has been my dream for a long time to paint and travel and now I am making that dream a reality! I will be moving to Buenos Aires March 15th.

Because of my move, I will only be taking custom orders until February 15th and will be taking a break from commissions until the Summer. Original paintings and Limited Edition prints will also be temporarily unavailable starting March 1st.  So if there's a print you've been eyeing or a picture you're dying to have painted, now is the time to order!

So, you might be thinking, "why Argentina?" - I've never been there before, but traveling through South America has been a dream of mine for about five years now. It's a scary move, so while it's something I really wanted to do, it's also something I've been putting off. About a year and a half ago I decided to leave Hawaii and move home to California to save up and make that dream a reality. While I've been home, I've been able to grow Lauren Taylor Creates thanks to my wonderful clients and now I am ready to take my business on the road!

As of right now my plans are very loose. I want to travel around the continent slowly and continue creating new illustrations and artwork as well as custom paintings for you! I will also continue to sell my prints through my website! 

If you've ever traveled through South America, or have any friends there, please share! I would love any recommendations!

So, what is something you've always wanted to do that scares you ?

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I've been wanting to travel myself, but school keeps me grounded in America. Perhaps after I finish my Ph.D. I Can't wait to see your travels! Best of luck xo

    Your banner is amazing btw—so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow, that's incredible you're getting your Ph.D. You will definitely need a trip after all that time in school! :)

      Delete
  2. You made a very beautiful header :-)
    If you like, check out my blog www.follow-pasdedeux.de
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im from Argentina but I love in CA since 2004. What part of Burnos Aires are you moving?

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top