Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rodarte Fall/Winter 2015 Runway Makeup


New York Fashion Week was last week and it was a dream looking up pictures of all of the beautiful outfits to illustrate!
I've been really into painting eyes lately, so the gorgeous makeup from the Rodarte Fall/Winter 2015 runway show was a no brainer for me to illustrate. The makeup was done by James Kaliardos from NARS using real Swarovski crystals.  I loved how effortless the make up was and how the crystals made the eyes really pop!
Instead of just showing you a picture of the illustration I created, I made a video so you can see my process! Let me know what you think!

Music: Earned It by The Weekend

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you are so talented! You inspire me to want to do my own artwork again. What type of watercolors/paper do you use? I would love to try watercolor!

    xx Kate

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top