Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Argentine, Chile & Bolivia


It's bittersweet for me to announce I am leaving Buenos Aires, Argentina to continue my journey around South America. I've had an amazing two months here and made some lifelong friends, but I'm also really excited to explore more of this beautiful continent.  Two of my friends from the United States arrived here in BsAs a few days ago and we are traveling together for the next three weeks through Mendoza, Argentina; Santiago, Chile; Valparaiso, Chile; La Paz, Bolivia & Uyuni, Bolivia.  I'm so so excited for this adventure and can't wait to share more with you! After the next three weeks I'll be heading to Cartagena, Colombia for an undetermined amount of time, so if you have any recommendations for Colombia I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top