Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Ittsē: The Jet Set Collection



I’m so excited to share The Jet Set Collection, the makeup palette I curated for Ittsē. I’m a pretty laid back person and don't do my makeup every day. However, when I do decide to do my makeup I love having fun with it. As an artist I view makeup as another way to be creative and love how different colors or applications can give you different looks. This palette was curated to give you variety, to take your look from a day of exploring to a night out with friends. 

I used one of my favorite cities, San Francisco, as the inspiration for the colors. The soft pastel colors of Pacific Heights, the golden sand color of the Palace of Fine Arts and the dark tones from the bay. Like the city, this palette is full of color and diversity.
Ittse palettes are fantastic because they are so easy to travel with and are so versatile. If you fall in love with or overuse one color, it's easy to replace without having to get a whole new palette. I included the bronzer and blush in the palette to make the palette even more travel friendly. You only need to add concealer, mascara and lipgloss to round out your cosmetics bag. And living out of a suitcase, I can tell you it's awesome!

Shop the palette here!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top